• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXV: DDD takes a lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did coming home by Leon Bridges iirc, wanted something the band could learn and play

My first wedding first dance was “forever and a day” which turned out to be about 7 years and 4 months. My second wedding first dance was Pavement’s Range Life. We got married on a Wednesday after work and then went out for pizza. When we got home we put range life on the stereo and danced in the kitchen. I had told her, kinda drunk one night after we’d only been dating 3 months, that “I think pavement’s range life should be our first dance when we get married some day,” and a year later we were dancing in the kitchen.

Ours was Better Together by Jack Johnson. Wife had this one Elton John song she’d always known would be her father/daughter dance song. The band we got would learn one song so we picked ours off their list.

I want a range life
If I could settle down
If I could settle down
Then I would settle down

Chat Thread CCLXV: Are you ready for some football? Happy Labor Day Weekend

Tito Nieves salsa cover of “I’ll Always Love You”

Like in three weeks I’m gonna be front row center at a Pitbull concert.

Ours was Look At Us by John Prine.

I would think that the reason you go DJ over band at a wedding would be for those big rock anthems like Journey.

Up to 304 now. Here is a wood thrush (#304) I saw this morning. I love thrushes, they have the best songs.

8ade1f96d06cbc96e1761312164cc2d4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back