• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXV: DDD takes a lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some waltz. Wife’s immediate family comprised a string quartet. Played a few pieces at the wedding and the one waltz for our first dance at the reception.

Funny thing is the band whut played the rest of the reception didn’t get the message somehow and tried to get us to dance to “Wind beneath my wings” before the quartet and we were ready. So they made the big announcement about the first dance and we just ignored it.

Wedding days…what a wild conglomeration of expectations and emotions in need of good management and luck.

Can’t fault a guy for getting a job instead of going to school till he’s 33.

I’d probably start laughing and then realize you were serious and just say how great that is for you.

Chat Thread CCLXV: Are you ready for some football? Happy Labor Day Weekend

I’d probably start laughing and then realize you were serious and just say how great that is for you.

God you’re fucking stupid. You bathe in your stupid even after people explain things to you.

Biff has me at a disadvantage because I'm not sure what he does for a living

But the way he punches down has me thinking it's not exactly something that is focused on helping others

But the way he punches down has me thinking it's not exactly something that is focused on helping others

I just never really liked any of my college professors. Good on you for doing what you want in life. I know it’s a lot of sacrifice to get where you want to be and there’s a lot of uncertainty waiting, even when you get your degree.

Actually a couple of them were all right. Mostly douchebags though. Especially the accounting profs.

LOL. I was just sitting here thinking Biff probably moves money around for rich people.

Sorry. Gotta go catch some fish and drink beer.

it's not that hard to figure out who biff is irl fwiw

you're not wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back