• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever been to Emmy Squared Pizza? That’s the next thing opening here apparently. Pretty much looks like some more yuppie millennial shit and we don’t really need more pizza places but wondering if anyone has actually had it.

I’ve not been but if done right, Detroit style pizza can be really good. Via 313 in Austin is delicious.

more yuppie millennial shit and we don’t really need more pizza places

Do people remember a world without yuppie millennial shit?

When I was growing up in Winston you basically had the national delivery chains, Cicciones, and Marios (and if you wanted to drive to pick up pretty mediocre pizza while running into a buncha drunk Wake kids, then you could go to Burke Street).

Gimme that yuppie milennial shit every day of the week !

Got Emmy Squared this weekend. Delicious. Small, expensive and some of them are gimmicky but so tasty.

Do people remember a world without yuppie millennial shit?

When I was growing up in Winston you basically had the national delivery chains, Cicciones, and Marios (and if you wanted to drive to pick up pretty mediocre pizza while running into a buncha drunk Wake kids, then you could go to Burke Street).

Gimme that yuppie milennial shit every day of the week !

I mean hey my whole life is pretty much comprised exclusively of yuppie millennial bullshit so far be it from me to judge. I was just curious whether it’s actually good or just good branding.

I love pizza and will eat any and all pizza but Detroit style is low on my list of styles

I’ve not been but if done right, Detroit style pizza can be really good. Via 313 in Austin is delicious.
Passed three different via 313 locations yesterday.

I used to walk down to that original food truck every night I was out on east sixth before the area went mad

So so good

I dig pretentious millenial shit like breweries everywhere and dislike pretentious millenial shit I don't like like overly complicated pizza.

so Team USA is now 0-2 after losing to nigeria and australia. Any chance this team makes it to the medal round or have they already achieved their goal by simply making it to tokyo?

The craziest stat is that they lost 2 exhibition games from 1992-2021 and have lost 2 in the last week.

Got Emmy Squared this weekend. Delicious. Small, expensive and some of them are gimmicky but so tasty.

I love Emmy Squared. It's been my go to delivery spot for over a year. And if you have gluten free friends, they make a really good gluten free crust.

Hey Diggler, this is HAPPENNING NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E6LS3xlWUA0AvhI

Headed up to Richmond, VA this afternoon for my first work travel since mid-March 2020.

Used to fly somewhere once or twice a week... Was just part of my routine. Tried to pack last night and had no fucking clue what I was doing. Do I pack a suit? Do people even wear suits anymore?

I haven't been on a plane since January 2020, which was also my last work trip. Got two work trips to CA coming up in the next two months. Looking forward to thanking my bus driver!

Nah, stretchy Vuori stuff is the new business casual.

I haven't been on a plane since January 2020, which was also my last work trip. Got two work trips to CA coming up in the next two months. Looking forward to thanking my bus driver!

Perfect time for a $500 expense report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back