• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
The seven different opinions on how to clean a cast iron is why I will never buy one.

Soap and water or GTFO

Sometimes I think you're a super genius, other times (like this time), I think you may need to get tested for the retarded.

Isn’t that how every lego set ends up though. I think even my prized black knights castle which I tried to keep separate for years eventually met its fate in the bin.

If it's complete that ish is worth like $300-$400 bones

I opened up my black seas barracuda a few months back, but it was filled with dust. Then I dumped it in the bathtub for a week to try and clean it. Eventually my wife got fed up with it and individually cleaned every piece for me.

We got rid of my sons LEGOs a few years ago. I'm not storing all that crap for 20+ years in hopes that my grandkids won't just be playing with their modern Apple device implants.

my twin 18 year olds pretty much hate the way everyone treats twins

Wo. You've got 18 yr old twins? How did I not know this?

Sadly, it never really ends. I always forget how bad it is/was living in a city away from cookout, but whenever we hang out the comments/questions never cease. These days I try to differentiate myself enough w/facial hair (my wife is more amenable to a giant beard) when I know we're gonna be hanging.

Because Diggs only loves the one that wanted to go to Boulder

Because Diggs only loves the one that wanted to go to Boulder

giphy.gif

The seven different opinions on how to clean a cast iron is why I will never buy one.

Soap and water or GTFO
There are multiple methods for cleaning cast iron. Some leave you with a pan that is more non-stick than any Teflon pan. Others leave you with a pan that can require a jackhammer to remove the result of the next cooking session. YMMV.

There are multiple methods for cleaning cast iron. Some leave you with a pan that is more non-stick than any Teflon pan. Others leave you with a pan that can require a jackhammer to remove the result of the next cooking session. YMMV.

Just never leave it air dry

I opened up my black seas barracuda a few months back, but it was filled with dust. Then I dumped it in the bathtub for a week to try and clean it. Eventually my wife got fed up with it and individually cleaned every piece for me.

Mission accomplished. Well done?

No racquet. Quick work trip. Currently eating pizza with a buncha consultants at Parlor Pizza.

Doubt I’ll see the beaches :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back