• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what was the route?

rafting in columbia sounds fun but also like the intro to a far cry game

don't remember the river, but not far from San Gil

if you ever find yourself in Colombia and into outdoors sports, San Gil is the spot to be

Colombia is awesome. would love to go explore more. Went twice last year but when I was in Bogota I couldn't do as much exploring because later in the week there were protests resulting in curfews. Couldn't even drink in the hotel the last couple of nights since alcohol sales were banned.

Holy shit I’ve forgotten how dull this job actually is.

Holy shit I’ve forgotten how dull this job actually is.

PbG1ZqQ.gif

Yeah I’m gonna die, but I have to go back and teach next week so I’m finna bite it anyway. And the New River in WV is aight, but the Gauley is where it’s really at.

Gauley is righteous, but you have to be comfortable with dying on the river.

Definitely known guides that have PTSD from losing people.

Gauley fest and running that river is a truly amazing experience.

Use to be a guide for Smoky Mountain Outdoors In my glory days, best job of alllllllll time. Worked the pigeon river, but we use to run fucking everything around.

Ya boi is making crazy tips today. Just picked up one of State’s team doctors.

Colombia is awesome. would love to go explore more. Went twice last year but when I was in Bogota I couldn't do as much exploring because later in the week there were protests resulting in curfews. Couldn't even drink in the hotel the last couple of nights since alcohol sales were banned.

Medellin is my favorite city on earth

Oh man, I think I found the perfect first car for my kids. They're going to love me forever.

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-ebussy-electric-bus-modular-ev-2020-7

Electric Brands has unveiled the eBussy, an electric vehicle that can come in various forms — including a bus, camper van, and pickup truck — by using modular attachments.

According to the Germany-based company's website, the eBussy's design is centered around the "Lego principle" by using a series of chassis attachments to create a multi-use vehicle.

Unlike other makers in, or newcomers to, the electric vehicle market, Electric Brands isn't a veteran automaker or a new car-focused startup. According to the company's website, the idea for the Lego-like vehicle came in late 2018 after the team decided to expand from its original product line of electric scooters, of which it currently has two. Now, the company is set to unveil the eBussy in 2021.

The eBussy starts with one of two chassis options: the "standard" and the "offroad". From there, customers can select one of 10 body styles that best fits their needs, whether it be a camper van, dump truck, pickup truck, or bus.

The all-wheel-drive eBussy is then powered by two battery compartments. Each vehicle comes with eight removable lithium ion battery packs, providing 10 kilowatt-hours of power. However, the pack can be upgraded to 24 batteries that then provides 30 kilowatt-hours for those who want an extended range.

There's also a dump truck variant with a middle module that can tip back, a platform, and side flaps, all for $26,260 on the standard chassis, or $28,616 as an off-roader.

5f21d763a6f0e142b62c77dd

eBussy standard Dump Truck

Biff is a straight up bitch for negging anyone who posts in teh RJ threads. Just...man, why you gotta spread hate?

I'll give you some posrep next time to balance it out.

I don't care about the rep. I care that you're kicking a crazy old man while he's down. There will be people that are actually deterred from posting in those threads because of your actions. RJ is a board-ruiner, but he's no longer a threat to you now. Let the poor guy have his spider hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back