• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CXIII: Watchin Yo! MTV Raps, What's the Haps on the Chats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I don't celebrate birthday month. I am just down at my age.

2 cups packed fresh Italian parsley leaves
4 medium garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
1/4 cup packed fresh oregano leaves (or 4 teaspoons dried oregano)
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
1 cup extra-virgin olive oil

My response to the new Boardwalk Empire trailer is, "Thank God I am single and don't have to watch this shit anymore".

Oh, I don't celebrate birthday month. I am just down at my age.

When life is seemingly passing you by, just look down at your bosom and think "I could totally get a frat guy to motorboat these"

what's your ruling on portabello burgers?

A collection of food cannot be classified as a meal without some sort of meat. I will hear breakfast exceptions on a case by case basis. If you don't think this standard is reasonable, I will of course question why you hate our FREEDOM.

#Merica

2 cups packed fresh Italian parsley leaves
4 medium garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
1/4 cup packed fresh oregano leaves (or 4 teaspoons dried oregano)
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
1 cup extra-virgin olive oil

I put a little mint in mine. and I saw a recipe from the chef whose steakhouse I ate at and he said to put a little boiling water in once you've made the sauce to help preserve the color.

My response to the new Boardwalk Empire trailer is, "Thank God I am single and don't have to watch this shit anymore".

What? Boardwalk Empire is great.

Townie, can you explain why I have 1 otter pop in a group of 10 otter pops that's been in the freezer for a week but is still in liquid form? Is it a poisoned otter pop not made of water with a higher freezing point?

Townie, can you explain why I have 1 otter pop in a group of 10 otter pops that's been in the freezer for a week but is still in liquid form? Is it a poisoned otter pop not made of water with a higher freezing point?

It likely has ethanol in it. Alcohol freezes at a lower temperature than water.

Or, it has extra salts in it. QC ++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back