• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CXIII: Watchin Yo! MTV Raps, What's the Haps on the Chats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like their chocolate cherry.

I don't think I've had that one. Not sure chocolate is a flavor I'd be wanting mid-run though. Also I am biased against chocolate flavored things that aren't the appropriate texture.

but in general chocolate cherry is a favorite combo of mine.

let's finish this thing, then i can go to lunch

Carving Board is in the lead right now but Mizu is making a run

On my way to the loop for lunch with Mrs. LK, I am having one hell of a week. so glad it's almost over. and maybe once classes start I will be able to breathe again...maybe

Hmmmm, I have unopened chocolate Breyers in the freezer and I bought some sugar cones. Sounds like a good 9AM meal

aren't you from MD?

yeah. we discussed this a couple weeks ago. I've never had crab except in crab dip which is awful, and therefore I assume crab tastes bad. (I have had that artificial crab stuff in sushi which is fine.)

Hmmmm, I have unopened chocolate Breyers in the freezer and I bought some sugar cones. Sounds like a good 9AM meal

Because why the fuck not, it tastes good so I'm gonna. Maybe I'll wash it down with a couple of otter pops

yeah. we discussed this a couple weeks ago. I've never had crab except in crab dip which is awful, and therefore I assume crab tastes bad. (I have had that artificial crab stuff in sushi which is fine.)

mmmm crab dip could be good right now too

yeah crab is awesome. I dunno how it's possible to never have at least had a crab cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back