• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CXIII: Watchin Yo! MTV Raps, What's the Haps on the Chats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will do field work. so many people have totoos (anyone remember this reference) here.

and these Panama City license plates would put RTQ's stars to shame

Yeah my tramp stamp is pretty tame. Now and then I think about getting another tattoo but then I realize I probably shouldn't have gotten the first one and I have no good ideas for what or where a second would be. I keep considering the inside of my wrist but it's not professional.

FINALLY! Wife scored some Avett Brothers tickets for November - I've been wanting to see these guys for a long time.

Yeah my tramp stamp is pretty tame. Now and then I think about getting another tattoo but then I realize I probably shouldn't have gotten the first one and I have no good ideas for what or where a second would be. I keep considering the inside of my wrist but it's not professional.

same. i love the tattoos on the inside of the wrist, but i don't think it'd be a good option for me professionally.

same. i love the tattoos on the inside of the wrist, but i don't think it'd be a good option for me professionally.

I've thought "well I could cover it with a big watch or bracelet" but neither of those would be terribly professional either, at least not for an interview.

lol wut? yes that sounds like a small meal

I have a coworker who is sometimes like "oh I had breakfast already: I had some juice at home" so I'm comparing to that.

This morning I checked the nutrition facts on the bread and it's 110 calories/1 gram fat per slice, and the butter is like 50 calories/5 grams fat per tablespoon, so 270 calories/7 grams of fat is, well yeah, still small for a meal. I just feel like some people eat like that all the time (I'm looking at nutrition facts on Lean Cuisines and they have a lot of options with that same sort of calorie/fat content or even less) so I wanted to acknowledge that it wasn't like I just ate a plain stick of celery or something.

#thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink #thingsgirlsthink

I have a coworker who is sometimes like "oh I had breakfast already: I had some juice at home" so I'm comparing to that.

This morning I checked the nutrition facts on the bread and it's 110 calories/1 gram fat per slice, and the butter is like 50 calories/5 grams fat per tablespoon, so 270 calories/7 grams of fat is, well yeah, still small for a meal. I just feel like some people eat like that all the time (I'm looking at nutrition facts on Lean Cuisines and they have a lot of options with that same sort of calorie/fat content or even less) so I wanted to acknowledge that it wasn't like I just ate a plain stick of celery or something.

Having 2 slices of bread for dinner is just like eating a plain stick of celery for dinner, caloric content be damned.

speaking of eating, any lunch ideas from the CT in Winston? Am thinking maybe some Burke St. Pizza but am open to suggestions for a successful lunch

Eat whatever the hell tastes good and just deal with whatever size you end up. There's nothing more miserable than being a calorie counter. Ya run all the time, I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm fairly sure I've never bothered to look at the nutrition facts of a single thing I've ever bought.

speaking of eating, any lunch ideas from the CT in Winston? Am thinking maybe some Burke St. Pizza but am open to suggestions for a successful lunch

Mooney's. I was talking about it earlier in the week and I now want some falafel and hummus.

Eat whatever the hell tastes good and just deal with whatever size you end up. There's nothing more miserable than being a calorie counter. Ya run all the time, I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm fairly sure I've never bothered to look at the nutrition facts of a single thing I've ever bought.

I usually eat real-size dinners. But since my stomach was upset yesterday, I only ate because I figured I needed to since I'd just run 7 miles. I wasn't hungry at all.

but :laugh: at eating whatever tastes good and then dealing with it when I get fat. Still need to exercise restraint and be healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back