• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CXIII: Watchin Yo! MTV Raps, What's the Haps on the Chats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all out of faith, this is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed

I usually eat real-size dinners. But since my stomach was upset yesterday, I only ate because I figured I needed to since I'd just run 7 miles. I wasn't hungry at all.

but :laugh: at eating whatever tastes good and then dealing with it when I get fat. Still need to exercise restraint and be healthy.

If every instinct you have is wrong, then opposite, must be correct. Maybe the winston bros like some good love handles

i wonder what's its like if you're from another country and you know the USA is the best at everything

like do they take little victories in tennis and soccer matches? is it a moral victory to come in 2nd?

man, the mom and dad jeans that surface on fridays here...

If every instinct you have is wrong, then opposite, must be correct. Maybe the winston bros like some good love handles

Doesn't matter what some "bros" might want anyway, because I don't want to gain weight. When I look back at heavier-RTQ pictures I am glad I look better now.

i need to get Gu's for my next few weeks of long runs so I'll be running by Thruway

I like to order my Clif Shots by the case on Amazon, have you done that before?

Doesn't matter what some "bros" might want anyway, because I don't want to gain weight. When I look back at heavier-RTQ pictures I am glad I look better now.

I'm just saying when we go vegas style buffet if you're walking back with buttered toast and celery I'm leaving ya to pay the check and going to the Rhino. 3 Alaskan King Crab legs, at a minimum.

I'm just saying when we go vegas style buffet if you're walking back with buttered toast and celery I'm leaving ya to pay the check and going to the Rhino. 3 Alaskan King Crab legs, at a minimum.

I went to only one buffet in Vegas, don't recall which place, but I am fairly sure I gorged appropriately until I felt unwell. But remember I have never eaten a crab leg.

Strawberry is the one flavor I haven't tried.

I'm a fan. I like a little caffeine and prefer berry flavors in gels. When I was trying a variety early on in my gel-needing running I had a number of brands and flavors, and this is definitely my favorite.

I'm a fan. I like a little caffeine and prefer berry flavors in gels. When I was trying a variety early on in my gel-needing running I had a number of brands and flavors, and this is definitely my favorite.

I like their chocolate cherry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back