• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCIV: negrep wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
this bigdeacenergy jackass pisses me off
There are several that get under my skin. I should know better...and I generally do...but, I've never been able to tolerate stupid shit very well.

Hard for me not to call it out. I sure as hell did in the classroom. Seems a battle here with quickly diminishing returns. Maybe no returns at all.

I think the obvious CGI in Masters of Air throws me off.
Really? I think the CGI is incredible except for some of the flak and occasionally the German fighters. My brain knows there can’t be a squadron of B17s taxiing around the airfield but it really looks like they have active planes to shoot with.

we tried that show after reading that Kelsey blog last week and man, as someone who does not really watch any reality TV, that was one of the campiest hours of television I've ever seen

I know it's probably part of the draw but Cummings was just sort of grating to me

don't think I'll be going back for a second ep, though I do think Kelsey's on to something when she says it's the first reality show premise she'd actually like to be on

Last edited:
whoa there is a reality show that is basically mafia? Anyone watched this?

what is "that Kelsey blog"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back