• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCIV: negrep wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my Sunday afternoon took a turn. A few weeks back my wife and her friends got tickets to a cake decorating class. 3/4 got sick and couldn’t go so I tagged in along with my friend’s husband. My mom got the last spot lol. The husband and wife were the same couple I went to dinner with on Friday so banking a lot of friendship points there.

Must post creative results pls

I was supposed to have surgery Friday so I cleared my weekend schedule. It was moved to Thursday so I got to drink a couple of Blue Moons Friday. I went to the baseball game yesterday and froze my ass off. I bought a $45 blanket and huddled under it with my friend. My wife said she was cool with the purchase cause she is always cold. We stopped by Food Lion on the way home and Blue Moon and Red Oak was on sale. We each bought one and split them. Splitting a blanket and beer makes us really close.

Making some steak fajitas for dinner tonight. The recipe called for 1/2 cup of fresh squeezed lime juice for the marinade, approximately 6-8 limes. It only took me two limes to get that amount of juice so now I guess we are drinking margaritas this afternoon.
Pro tip: outside skirt steak makes the best fajitas.

I can’t go to the baseball games next weekend so I have 2 GA tix if anyone wants to go. Free for my CT family. Send me a message and I’ll transfer them to you. I just want them used.

Went to Kennedy Space Center for the first time in 30 years. When did it become so Disneyfied? Not at all how I remember it.

You staying for the race tomorrow?

When I was at UF, the race was delayed until Monday night and we got incredible seats because everybody had to leave.

Off tomorrow! Going for a hike/find some birds in the morning, then I have to pick up 21 bales of 2-string alfalfa in Ocala.

Reactions: WRS
Off tomorrow! Going for a hike/find some birds in the morning, then I have to pick up 21 bales of 2-string alfalfa in Ocala.
I have to say my brother, I am super impressed with the skills of birders. Today, the General and I were walking through the woods and saw some sort of hawk with a cream colored breast sweep through and then perched itself way up above. To be able to tell which kind of hawk that was, of all the hawks there is just by seeing it for a moment, that’s one helluva talent.

You staying for the race tomorrow?

When I was at UF, the race was delayed until Monday night and we got incredible seats because everybody had to leave.
We are. We sprung for an all inclusive suite this year, so I made sure to take off the extra days.

I have to say my brother, I am super impressed with the skills of birders. Today, the General and I were walking through the woods and saw some sort of hawk with a cream colored breast sweep through and then perched itself way up above. To be able to tell which kind of hawk that was, of all the hawks there is just by seeing it for a moment, that’s one helluva talent.
I’m gonna guess Red Shouldered Hawk!

Tried some beef heart tonight we picked up at Compare Foods yesterday.

Not bad…but probably not going to become a regular thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back