• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCIV: negrep wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Grand Tour was a perfect episode. It hit every note I could hope for.
The last one is in Zimbabwe and if you’ve seen their original special in Botswana they’re on the border with Zimbabwe and say the BBC isn’t allowed in. So full circle.

Our KP/Torvik and NET will be so good that no one will care we only have 12 or 13 conference wins and we will get the last 4 in.

Basically, we are going to make the tourney on the back of Numbers, and we'll erect at statue of him, Kenny and Bart outside the Joel after we go on a run and make the final 4

Making some steak fajitas for dinner tonight. The recipe called for 1/2 cup of fresh squeezed lime juice for the marinade, approximately 6-8 limes. It only took me two limes to get that amount of juice so now I guess we are drinking margaritas this afternoon.

Making some steak fajitas for dinner tonight. The recipe called for 1/2 cup of fresh squeezed lime juice for the marinade, approximately 6-8 limes. It only took me two limes to get that amount of juice so now I guess we are drinking margaritas this afternoon.
Do you bring them out on a sizzling cast iron platter

IMG_1088.png

@ITC I put on a random episode of TNG on the outside TV while I’m grilling and I completely forgot that Shooter MacGavin makes an appearance on the enterprise C

Not much chatting today. What’s everyone up to? Who all is working tomorrow?

Damn sounds like a pretty good night.

So my Sunday afternoon took a turn. A few weeks back my wife and her friends got tickets to a cake decorating class. 3/4 got sick and couldn’t go so I tagged in along with my friend’s husband. My mom got the last spot lol. The husband and wife were the same couple I went to dinner with on Friday so banking a lot of friendship points there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back