• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCIV: negrep wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instagram got me seriously considering buying some jetsettter pants.

This far in is Masters of the Air>Band of Brothers?

I think I’m two episodes in and I made the comment to my wife last night that I’ll never be able to stop comparing it to to BoB and I don’t think it will ever be as good.

But I’ve also seen BoB so many times that I think I just have more familiarity with it. I’m still trying to figure out who is on which plane.

Maybe they are treating you like an idiot because your name is “dukediggler”. Do the posters on the game thread know what’s up with that?
I check the chat thread a few times a week at least and I missed the Duke change. I know it happened around when we lost in Cameron. But I missed the convos on how it all came to be. Those sports board fellas have no fucking clue...I at least know there's a legit joke surrounding it.

I have tried every email I'm aware of and can't find anything that'll let me reset anything.

This far in is Masters of the Air>Band of Brothers?

Honestly the episodes are starting to feel a bit formulaic. Planes go up, a bunch get shot down, wash rinse and repeat.

I still think it's good viewing but I'd like to see the story progress a bit more.

whoa there is a reality show that is basically mafia? Anyone watched this?

whoa there is a reality show that is basically mafia? Anyone watched this?

It's been on in my household. Very similar to mafia. Similar strategies apply. Including the fact that players are using others' behavior in previous "games" (i.e. their stints on reality tv) to predict their gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back