• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCV: cookout (thinks he) KILLED the SUPERLIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol my laptop camera is actually not working and now I look like an idiot saying that on all of my calls today because it's such a common lie

Lol my laptop camera is actually not working and now I look like an idiot saying that on all of my calls today because it's such a common lie
it's such a weird thing for folks to stress about but i totally get it

there was a call a couple of weeks ago where the person kept apologizing for it and swore that it died during the call, like homie nobody cares that much it's chill

it's such a weird thing for folks to stress about but i totally get it

there was a call a couple of weeks ago where the person kept apologizing for it and swore that it died during the call, like homie nobody cares that much it's chill
For the calls that I am a background character, yeah I don't care.

But I just led a customer call where all the customers had camera on and I did not. Even though I explained the situation to them, that was uncomfortable haha

For the calls that I am a background character, yeah I don't care.

But I just led a customer call where all the customers had camera on and I did not. Even though I explained the situation to them, that was uncomfortable haha
You should have assured the client that you were definitely not cranking it off camera. May have alleviated some worry.

I really struggle with empathy in the workplace. One of my folks was telling me that they had a massive seizure last weekend and how scared they were and how worried they are about it.

I have no idea what to do with this... especially during a pipeline review. "Im sorry..that must be tough. How's February looking?" feels just a bit cold even for me...

I really struggle with empathy in the workplace. One of my folks was telling me that they had a massive seizure last weekend and how scared they were and how worried they are about it.

I have no idea what to do with this... especially during a pipeline review. "Im sorry..that must be tough. How's February looking?" feels just a bit cold even for me...
Why does empathy in the workplace need to look any different than empathy outside the workplace? There should be plenty of room to show that you care about a person and to complete your jobs

Why does empathy in the workplace need to look any different than empathy outside the workplace? There should be plenty of room to show that you care about a person and to complete your jobs
Still not used to people sharing personal shit at work... keep it to yourself people.

I told him he should take some time off if he didn't feel well enough to do the job right now. Now he is saying he thinks the stress of trying to make the number may have caused the seizure. oh boy

Still not used to people sharing personal shit at work... keep it to yourself people.

I told him he should take some time off if he didn't feel well enough to do the job right now. Now he is saying he thinks the stress of trying to make the number may have caused the seizure. oh boy
I think he was probably trying to keep you informed as to why he may be struggling or not all there. That's pretty relevant to how he will perform his job, is it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back