• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCV: cookout (thinks he) KILLED the SUPERLIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the calls that I am a background character, yeah I don't care.

But I just led a customer call where all the customers had camera on and I did not. Even though I explained the situation to them, that was uncomfortable haha
I never have my camera on. I fucking hate it. You want to see my face, meet in person. Otherwise, that's the benefit of being virtual, so you don't have to see my ugly mug and vice versa.

I think he was probably trying to keep you informed as to why he may be struggling or not all there. That's pretty relevant to how he will perform his job, is it not?
which is why i told him he should take some time off and get healthy. Told him i totally support him being out for as long as he needs...just let me know. He then asked if that meant he wouldn't have a quota during that time. Choking back a laugh, i told him that could only happen via official medical leave. which then led us to Stress causing it.

which is why i told him he should take some time off and get healthy. Told him i totally support him being out for as long as he needs...just let me know. He then asked if that meant he wouldn't have a quota during that time. Choking back a laugh, i told him that could only happen via official medical leave. which then led us to Stress causing it.

He can't actually be out for "as long as he needs" and doesn't actually have support for that as long as the company is expecting him to perform like he's not out, right?

He can't actually be out for "as long as he needs" and doesn't actually have support for that as long as the company is expecting him to perform like he's not out, right?
The numbers are the numbers. If he has a medical situation keeping him from making them…go on medical leave. If not, take as long as you need but realize you are still responsible for the number.

What you can’t do is try to play the middle road

so you don't support him

Still not used to people sharing personal shit at work... keep it to yourself people.
I thought sales was all about getting to know people and making connections with them. But you don't want people to share personal shit? Or you just don't like when they share something negative?

The numbers are the numbers. If he has a medical situation keeping him from making them…go on medical leave. If not, take as long as you need but realize you are still responsible for the number.

What you can’t do is try to play the middle road
okay but giving him empty promises like:

"i told him he should take some time off and get healthy. Told him i totally support him being out for as long as he need"

is also playing the middle road. You either don't actually support him or you have no power to support him (not sure which tbh).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back