• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCV: cookout (thinks he) KILLED the SUPERLIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife's starting to get into politics and doesn't like this Joe Biden fellah much and thinks democracy isn't really all that important because then people can't be controlled (despite fleeing a country with an actual dictator), it's too unsafe out there and man things sure feel better down in Orange County. Under the democrats rule there's all these mass shootings. The algorithm has hit her pretty hard the past month.
yeesh

I have never wanted to go to opening weekend games because I enjoy watching all of it on TV. Given how long it has been, I would make an effort to go to a Wake opening weekend game.

Options

Brooklyn
Charlotte
Indy
Omaha (In June I predicted Wake bball to Omaha)
Pitt
SLC
Spokane
Memphis

Other than Charlotte, what’s the top spot for everyone? Memphis looks like an easy trip for me, it starts on Friday, and the kids are out of school that day.
Brooklyn, but only because it's the easiest of those choices to snag a last minute flight to

headed to Seattle Wednesday for a 5 hour meeting on Thursday. 15 hours of flight time and 3 days out of office for 7 hours of grin-banging a partner. This is not tickling my efficiency fancy by any stretch.

Just suggest your company should implement dynamic pricing backed by AI like Wendy's is doing

Wendy's Is Introducing Uber-Style 'Surge Pricing'​

This company is bonkers. I just got told to put three people on plan who missed their 2023 number. All 3 have new roles and are all over 150% for the quarter…2 months in.

Cant wait to have HR laugh at me over this one. SMH

Someone responded that it was probably a combination and that's absolutely true. Hopefully there's no associated trauma. Don't send me the bills.

Best crowd since 2010. 90% of that crowd were Wake fans Saturday. All of the big crowds we had after Dino left involved a lot of visiting fans. Being there and person on Saturday was magical.

5ff27c0d77edfe356f63bffd515e35e5.jpg

I concur

For the first time in my entire life I am about to buy a brand new car this week. Feels kinda weird.
got my first one like 6 months ago, after always getting a 3-5 year old car to save on the depreciation. But I always had major repairs going that route, and man your first new one feels good

got my first one like 6 months ago, after always getting a 3-5 year old car to save on the depreciation. But I always had major repairs going that route, and man your first new one feels good
Just buy a Toyota Corolla

What are you getting?

Honestly we love our 2018 CR-V so much I’m getting a 2024 CR-V hybrid. It’s an absolutely perfect size for us and I’m really happy about getting a hybrid. My FIL works at the dealership also and helped secure a good deal which was a nice bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back