• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DIVine: There's more than one answer to this chat thread, pointing me in a crooked line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna ask a tech question like a boomer: my router has two wifi options [network name] and [network name]-5G

what is the difference and why do my devices switch back and forth between them and does it matter?
You have dual band channels, 2.4 & 5. 5 is more powerful but has a shorter range, it’s meant for devices that are in the same room, 2.4 is a wider and longer frequency that reaches through walls, but will not have the same speed

My guy, the fact you haven't cashed in your experience yet to go private is something special.
I love what I do. I'm not sure I'm a "true believer," but I really enjoy indigent representation. Being a trial attorney has to be one of the only legal ways to experience highs like we do.

I used to rock climb in college; the adrenaline rush of going full tilt on real rock was wild. Going to trial is that, but, like, constant. Just 10 hour stretches of non-stop adrenaline.

I've never done hard drugs, but there's no way that they compare to that rush after introducing yourself to a jury.

What’s the public/private high school breakdown of the CT? Guess which one I went to.
Public high school for me, even though I summered in the Hamptons. I was one of two kids at the Yacht club that went to public school! Private middle school though, but Marilu because I lived in the UK and my parents wanted me to stay on American curriculum.

You don’t know real lawyering till you’ve defended an innocent man from mob justice in a small southern town while wearing a white linen suit. Now that’s lawyering.

Sounds like Jamie Foxx got a cucumber stuck in his rectum.

Have a friend that taught at a private boarding school years ago. He had some crazy stories. The girls would flirt with him all the time. Short skirt/no panties and sit in the front row kind shit and just stare at him. I'm like 99% sure he didn't break but I'm sure that stuff eventually forced him to leave the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back