• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Dreadnought: Self-Destruct Sequence Initiated

Status
Not open for further replies.
oof, bmoney. sorry to hear that for you. i have to imagine in your area and with your qualifications, it will be a short search process... but all the best of luck to you in that.

Yes. Lots of good people. Not performance based in the least, just trimming costs where they could.

that sucks. but since they're keeping you on through the end of the year do they really expect a lot of work to get done or just a lot of checked out employees?

but really, Donald Trump, amirite?

ikr I actually found out on Halloween back when the bank probably thought KILLARY was going to win. Our stock is at like an 8 year high now. Wonder if they had waited until after the election if they would have had a different mindset. Thanks Obama.

that sucks. but since they're keeping you on through the end of the year do they really expect a lot of work to get done or just a lot of checked out employees?

yeah, really. i guess the heads up is kind of nice, but if they think people who know will be doing much else beyond looking for other work...

A little of both. I'm trying to keep it 100 just cause they technically could still find something for me or I could come back at a later date. But some peeps are like really pissed, blasting them on social media and stuff. That's not my style.

Not sure if I should change user name to nomoneydeac or needmoneydeac.

Sorry bmoney

You want to teach 8th graders history? Because this week has been...woof.

That being said I'm 2.5 hours away from dat week long vacay.

Sorry bmoney

You want to teach 8th graders history? Because this week has been...woof.

That being said I'm 2.5 hours away from dat week long vacay.

I'm married to a teacher. Zero percent I could do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back