• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: exploring BBD's virtual bunghole

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it because I love him, but Damari is a cancer right now. This is bad.

Deli markets with their flower stands
And pretty girls and the burning men
Hanging out on the hooks next to the window displays
And I took out my tongue twice removed from my face
Across a bridge and across the mountains
Threw a nickel in a fountain
To save my soul from all these troubled times
And all the drugs that I don't have the guts to take
To soothe my mind so I'm always sober
Always aching, always heading towards
Mass suicide, occult figurines
And wasted gas-station attendants
Attending to their jobs
And a nice drive in the country
Finds a nice cliff to drop off
Oh when this life just gets so grating
All the grittiness of life
But don't take those pills your boyfriend gave you
You're too wonderful to die

We continue to find inventive ways to lose basketball games. How’s the rest of Saturday going for everyone else? Had an awesome buffalo chicken sandwich for lunch and now drinking a good DSSOLVR IPA outside.

We continue to find inventive ways to lose basketball games. How’s the rest of Saturday going for everyone else? Had an awesome buffalo chicken sandwich for lunch and now drinking a good DSSOLVR IPA outside.
They make good stuff. About to hit the playground then dinner. Maybe Buxton Hall.

Just landed in Solvang on the hunt for a pretzel

Didn’t see the game, what’d he do and why we’re minutes so low ?

He got called for a bullshit foul for his third. Lost his shit and threw his headband across the court and then got T’d up for his 4th.

lost his shit is strong

he pulled his headband in frustration, then took it off and then chucked it to our bench

it was aggressive but it's not like he was out of control

Yeah. If he does that coming back down the court after a made basket, it’s no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back