• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: exploring BBD's virtual bunghole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to grab food at the Katy Trails Ice House after the playground but the wait was an hour, so we called an audible and did nachos at Las Palmas. Kids ate their food and we left before any issues, so that’s at least 1 win today.

Delta8 and Atomic Torpedoes later
Even better. I took an edible and my wife and her friend got strong and went to an exhibit at the Nasher Museum. Now we just ordered some more noodles for delivery and are getting ready to lock ourselves inside.

Watching Wake baseball take care of business against Illinois. Time to just commit to the baseball team as OUR SQUAD for the year and invest in them instead of other sports

Have not seen any NBA players but did see Shaun white at the rail jam downtown. Cool

Didn’t see any NBA players but did see a White. Makes sense for SLC.

Nice city but man, NBA players must stick out like a sore thumb there.
That’s basically what Donovan has said

Even better. I took an edible and my wife and her friend got strong and went to an exhibit at the Nasher Museum. Now we just ordered some more noodles for delivery and are getting ready to lock ourselves inside.
Congrats on the threesome

Need to get me one of these super tall wine glasses

daf4f460d4fe4b1745569a65381a6ed9.jpg

Jimmy Buffett has never won a Grammy. He has only been nominated twice and they were both for country collaborations, not solo work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back