• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: exploring BBD's virtual bunghole

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team gives the softest fucking focus in the paint that I have ever seen. Fucking go to the weight room and hit somebody.

Some fucking drunk asshole on a motorcycle slammed into the bank of mailboxes for our street, smashing most of them then fled the scene. But cops seem to know where he’s at.

At least he didn’t shit on Barca’s sidewalk, LA or DC style.

tried putting a little olive oil in my coffee this morning and i like it. similar impact to cream. Since I'm 20 days into the Whole 30 diet and can't use cream, I have been drinking coffee black and while it's growing on me, i like this offset to the acidity.

tried putting a little olive oil in my coffee this morning and i like it. similar impact to cream. Since I'm 20 days into the Whole 30 diet and can't use cream, I have been drinking coffee black and while it's growing on me, i like this offset to the acidity.
You’re just getting more and more like Howard Schulz every day

talked more about wake than duke; lots of love for state and some good bashing UNC

Well last night absolutely sucked.

I’m definitely puzzled by the olive oil coffee thing but the Starbucks bro seems to be all in on it. I’ll give it a try when it’s in stores. How much did you use Diggler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back