• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread follow up !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found unopened bags of Doritos in the break room trash where apparently the vending machine guy did his rounds and tossed the expired stuff. Gotta say, these still taste fine to me
Trash panda.

[Sits on edge of desk]

"You kids like rap? You know there's someone from back in the day who could give Jay-Z a run for his money. His name's Bill Shakespeare."
More like “hey, can y’all be quiet. I’m trying to craft a post that seems adorably self deprecating on the surface but really is bragging about how awesome I am so I can get the rep points that’ll get me back above Barca and get me through the day”

I have no idea what bit I was doing when I made Duke Nukem my profile banner but I just deleted it

More like “hey, can y’all be quiet. I’m trying to craft a post that seems adorably self deprecating on the surface but really is bragging about how awesome I am so I can get the rep points that’ll get me back above Barca and get me through the day”
shit I shouldn't have liked this post

Other than Mako any of yall's partners got kick ass jobs that bring home the bills?
My wife is a god damn all star. She's made more than me most years of our relationship. It's only my current job that bumped me passed her. For now.

I make more than my wife now for the first time. But she’s trying, via side hustles, to catch up, and it’s working.

oof my brother, I do not know if I can recommend the SA area.
Yeah. It was nice enough to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. My wife would definitely be the skinniest woman there.

Does this thing have the legs to make it to 100 by 5 PM eastern

HR/Hiring Q: "...please provide the names and contact information of three professional references, one of whom should be a current or previous supervisor."

how important is current - especially if yr applying to a PR job and your current supervisor is your diss advisor

like i was thinking two previous supervisors who watched me work PR and someone from my master's thesis committee who I actually worked under professionally as well

HR/Hiring Q: "...please provide the names and contact information of three professional references, one of whom should be a current or previous supervisor."

how important is current - especially if yr applying to a PR job and your current supervisor is your diss advisor
your dissertation adviser is your supervisor imo

like i was thinking two previous supervisors who watched me work PR and someone from my master's thesis committee who I actually worked under professionally as well
could they be your other 2?

maybe but he cracked a weird joke ("oh i'll have to tell them not to take you so you can finish your diss") when I asked him to be a ref for an earlier teaching job and now I kinda don't want to put him tbh

like i'm not sure if he'd torpedo me but it defs has me on edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back