• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: fuck Temple University admin & NFL refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another depressing song I have to listen to over and over, particularly this alternate version. "I'm back in the rain/and you are on dry land"

The Way I Feel Inside - The Zombies is still my favorite tune ever put to wax, and I’m still team emo through and through

I went into my usual car place for like five years asking about rattling, and they were like, "can't replicate the problem, beats us, here's another 1k worth of things." Used the pickup/dropoff option most recently and it went to a different shop under the same company, and they were like "you need three engine mounts replaced." Solved it.

I don't think the other place was trying to screw me, but I definitely started to question a number of the things I needed to get fixed over the years that might have been caused/exacerbated by the extra shaking and rattling.

It can pay to try different places.

I bought a used car and every time the weather was really hot the damn car alarm would go off.

The service place at dealership I had been using for another same brand car for years said repeatedly they had no clue what to do about it.

Took it to another place and they were like, “leave it here with us on a hot day and we’ll see…”. They found the problem and fixed it easily.

the Colonel posts less but his whole schtick now is to shit on CT posters in general (and not the good natured ball busting we all do) and sports board posters for not going to the games
I occupy I sizable amount of his brain power.

The opening line whips ass

“The old man’s head was covered in mantises.”

my subconscious fucked me up in my dreams last night. it's tough when you still remember married life so vividly and then you wake up and it's all gone

and then i checked my email and got like a thousand ad messages reminding me that i'm supposed to be miserable today
Vibes homie this is Mother's Day for me

Not sure if it’s a love song or a sex song but Let’s Get It On slaps from the opening lick all the way through

Otherwise, I wholeheartedly endorse choices 1,2, and 4 and don’t begrudge song 3
I see what you did there.

my subconscious fucked me up in my dreams last night. it's tough when you still remember married life so vividly and then you wake up and it's all gone

and then i checked my email and got like a thousand ad messages reminding me that i'm supposed to be miserable today
Counterpoint: she's someone else's problem now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back