• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: I worked out with a dumbell yesterday, I feel vigorous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw your wife posted one on IG the other day, so I know you have a recent one handy.

Not at all related: We must be in a loading phase given we're approaching winter, with cutting happening sometime around March. Followed, of course, by your May post about thinning hair.
ATS just called me fat.

To be fair, that picture was taken after a week in Mexico eating whatever I walked across because everything was so cheap.

Juice just begging for me to fire off a shirtless pic this morning.
Do you save them to an album on your phone so they’re ready to go at a moment’s notice?

Or is it a thing where there are so many in your camera roll it doesn’t take long to find one?

Do you save them to an album on your phone so they’re ready to go at a moment’s notice?

Or is it a thing where there are so many in your camera roll it doesn’t take long to find one?
Definitely the latter.

Selfies or constantly asking your wife/others to take
Definitely the latter. Although there is a special folder of special selfies that's just for my wife.

Also this reminds me that Numbers just fired off a random midday dick pic to his wife just to see her reaction when we were discussing it about 4 ct's ago. That man is a goddamn hero.

This guy in this webinar just used this metaphor about how if you bought a piano and you were playing it every day but you weren’t using all the keys regularly you wouldn’t say the piano wasn’t valuable, and now the comments are popping off about whether Mozart or Bach would agree

This guy in this webinar just used this metaphor about how if you bought a piano and you were playing it every day but you weren’t using all the keys regularly you wouldn’t say the piano wasn’t valuable, and now the comments are popping off about whether Mozart or Bach would agree

which is a bigger shark - mozart or bach

Sounds like a great use of time.

Probably should do some Sheep research.

Any of y’all use an Apple Watch as a fitness aid?

If so, what do you think are reasonable goals to work towards as ring closing settings?

Any of y’all use an Apple Watch as a fitness aid?

If so, what do you think are reasonable goals to work towards as ring closing settings?
I do
I target 1,000 calories…75 minutes of exercise and stand 14 times.

That’s probably agressive. I’d start with a low calorie number and if you feel you are hitting it early or easily then up it.

Also…the calories burned aren’t accurate necessarily but they are useful as a goal/progression

I do find webinars educational

We can’t all just drive to the various rural Chiks Fil A and sneer at the locals for our job

Well yeah, I'd sit around and talk about piano keys if people would pay me to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back