• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: I worked out with a dumbell yesterday, I feel vigorous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually measured my wife’s calves earlier today. Was ordering some ski/snowboard socks for stocking stuffers (gifts). The socks come in regular and extra stretchy for larger calves. Some reviews complained about them being too tight on the calf, so I thought I’d better measure hers as she does have nicely muscular calves.

Anywho, the given calf sizes on the website size chart didn’t specify a freaking unit. Turns out it was inches. I used a measuring tape marked in cm.

Thus did I unfortunately express amazement at the tremendous size of her calves.

Actually measured my wife’s calves earlier today. Was ordering some ski/snowboard socks for stocking stuffers (gifts). The socks come in regular and extra stretchy for larger calves. Some reviews complained about them being too tight on the calf, so I thought I’d better measure hers as she does have nicely muscular calves.

Anywho, the given calf sizes on the website size chart didn’t specify a freaking unit. Turns out it was inches. I used a measuring tape marked in cm.

Thus did I unfortunately express amazement at the tremendous size of her calves.

Point 6 ski socks or GTFO that’s how I roll.

g61ijcnF6vmc1mTijxfwKZ_JMj_dbDAhXrMbOZy3QvQ.jpg
Hey guys, how's it going?

Remember when @JuiceCrewAllStar asked what conference we would choose if you had to move to a randomly drawn city from that conference? Well I took Big Sky and ended up assigned to Bozeman.

I just did that Spotify wrap thing and it matched me to Bozeman.

How do I let the family know we will be moving to Bozeman based on these two scientific recommendations?
Heyyy I got Bozeman too, we can hang out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back