• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread, in which numerous #olds discuss #mattresses

Status
Not open for further replies.
put an offer on a house.
now we wait.

for those who have casper/leela beds - give me your reviews.

tumblr_ok3dd5gRdQ1w3p7bmo1_500.gif

You should probably make mattress decisions by going mattress shopping and laying on them.

You should probably make mattress decisions by going mattress shopping and laying on them.

Nah, pretty much all these internet mattress companies offer 100 day return guarantees (with 0 questions asked). You can try em out to your heart's content, and you'll probably get a much better price/higher quality mattress than the shit down at discount mattress.

unless a store is going to allow me to take a substantial nap in their store, there is absolutely nothing to be gained from laying on 15 "different" mattresses for ~2min a pop. sorry bro, your advice is no bueno.

Yeah and mattress salespeople are the worst. We went to one store and said fuck it and ordered a Casper on the way home.

Well I guess the sarcasm detectors were all busted. I should have suggested you listen to the mattress salesman's recommendation.

Nah, pretty much all these internet mattress companies offer 100 day return guarantees (with 0 questions asked). You can try em out to your heart's content, and you'll probably get a much better price/higher quality mattress than the shit down at discount mattress.

Has anyone ever sent one back? How does that work? Hoping to upgrade to a king sometime in the next year or so.

In the market for one now and pretty much agree with cookout. The internet, man. Changing the way things work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back