• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread, in which numerous #olds discuss #mattresses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord it has only been four months and you are moving and proposing? #BraskyReallyInLove

No proposal anytime soon brother. But the idea of it doesn't scare me either.

As of May 15th, 2017 she makes me incredibly happy and I want to spend as much time as possible with her. Does that mean that we may get married one day? Of course.

she does that with everybody, though. she calls ITC "Captain", Louis Gossett "LOUIE LOUIE", and BostonDeac "bosox".

weird, weird lady.

Does anyone have a restaurant recommendation for Madison, Wisconsin? Place for foodie-types

i always read it like the mighty ducks saying "gollldberrrrrggg"

see I see it more as
tenor.gif

She's got some lovington in her for sure.

YOU DIDNT ABSWER ME KARLLLLL

LEWIS
CARSON
GOWDY AIDS

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY A WASTE IF TIME. WTF AM I EVEN DOING HERE? YOURE A BUNCH OF VULTURES. YOU CANT PROVE HAVE THE CRAP YOU POST HERE ON A DAILY BASIS. IM GETTING HAMMERED FOR THIS SHIT? I NEED TEN PEOPLE DOING RESEARCH WITH ME TO KEEP UP WITH HALF OF YOUR BS

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS KARL.

THE STUPIDIEST QUESTION AND I COULD GIVE A SHIT. DOES GOWDY HAVE AIDS? FOR THE TENTH TIME

I

she does that with everybody, though. she calls ITC "Captain", Louis Gossett "LOUIE LOUIE", and BostonDeac "bosox".

weird, weird lady.

It's nice that after your BSF4L debacle you are more critical of people from the start. Also it could be the medication, she has AIDeS

It's nice that after your BSF4L debacle you are more critical of people from the start. Also it could be the medication, she has AIDeS

I've learned my lesson

plus, the PM she sent me was bonkers enough to convince me she's not just a parody

I have a custom latex mattress and I love it.

The GF got us tickets to go to the Comedy Cellar two weeks from tomorrow when I'm in NYC. It was on her leaving town bucket list. I'm super pumped.

I'm going to run out to grab lunch during my break in 45 minutes so I'm tempted to push it now while the posting is sparse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back