• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread, in which numerous #olds discuss #mattresses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until all this boards nonsense is cleared up I can only trust Leebs and El Chupe and ITK for now. Maybe some of you other fellas too but only maybe

Until all this boards nonsense is cleared up I can only trust Leebs and El Chupe and ITK for now. Maybe some of you other fellas too but only maybe

And Bradley Podair

U can trust him too

This may be my favorite picture right now. Someone needs to make it an aviator.

2c3f75a37d7dcb8d61860c1b2efe8ca4.jpg

Chat Thread - The Movie: Townie getting butt

Your mom is someone's mom.

Last edited:
i feel like we are all being conned but i am confused about the endgame

I forgot how much fun house searching his. A dude who went to my HS is a rental agent in Raleigh and he set us up on their MLS site. So the GF and myself have been really enjoying looking at houses over the last two days, even though most won't be available when we're looking. Doing so has allowed us to figure out exactly what we we want (yard/deck for dogs, washer/dryer, etc) as well as the locations and neighborhoods we want to be in. Good times.

moving to raleigh? how'd i miss that! let me know if you want any advice on neighborhoods or places to go.

ETA: the neighborhoods you listed are all awesome. Mordecai is blowing up around Person St. right now. That's where I'd head if I had my pick. If you're still looking this fall, my townhouse in Five Points may be up for rent again.

Last edited:
When are you moving though?

Last time I gave notice I gave nearly a month and it was way too long.

riscdeac, what are your thoughts on the Mormon Soak? Feel free to look it up if you haven't heard of it.

Oh. I thought part of the deal was delaying the date to give the wife more time to find something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back