• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the TRIUMVERATE of me, Rubs, and Say Hey. The b-holey trinity so to speak.

Also, my sis and bro-in-law are going to see Steve Martin and Martin Short do a gig. I told her she had to facetime me in case they break into any Three Amigos schtick like doing "My Little Buttercup" or some shit.

modified for accuracy

He also claimed that most of the anti-semitic sentiment is coming from liberals. I'm legitimately frightened for my Jewish family in the south at this point.

Right on cue, F.B.I apprehended some rube felon who was about to commit some sort of terror on a temple in Myrtle Beach

Or the TRIUMVERATE of me, Rubs, and Say Hey. The holy trinity so to speak.

I think someone said me and kory and brews were gonna be you guys in a decade. If kory's chupe (and kory is def chupe), I have a decade to either move to mexico or become way funnier

the race is on, brews

Right on cue, F.B.I apprehended some rube felon who was about to commit some sort of terror on a temple in Myrtle Beach

I wish that I could convince my parents to move. I'm really worried that shit's about to go down.

I was on bkf's list a while back (I think for posting on his baseball thread), but was removed. my addition is recent as we were arguing back and forth recently about how he has little life experience living in the same backwoods town his whole life, save 4 years in a nearby college and a stint in the army.

I was on bkf's list a while back (I think for posting on his baseball thread), but was removed. my addition is recent as we were arguing back and forth recently about how he has little life experience living in the same backwoods town his whole life, save 4 years in a nearby college and a stint in the army.

Assuming he didn't travel?

I think he said something like he's been to 45 states but very few foreign countries. I think travel is more important than living in a bunch of places, because that's just not a realistic option for lots of people.

I think he said something like he's been to 45 states but very few foreign countries. I think travel is more important than living in a bunch of places, because that's just not a realistic option for lots of people.

Neither is extensive travel really.

I think someone said me and kory and brews were gonna be you guys in a decade. If kory's chupe (and kory is def chupe), I have a decade to either move to mexico or become way funnier

the race is on, brews

Brews is def. moving to ole Meehico on this one.

Real America doesn't travel. If they do it's to towns and states that are surrounding them. Occasionally they will go into extreme credit card debit to book their fat asses on a plane to visit Disney. Travel outside the country, fuck no!

I think I mentioned travel in my posts with him. and actually I think it wasn't about experience but living in a bubble. he likes to claim liberal millennial elitist Wake grads live in a bubble, when it's pretty hard to say he isn't in more of one.

Real America doesn't travel. If they do it's to towns and states that are surrounding them. Occasionally they will go into extreme credit card debit to book their fat asses on a plane to visit Disney. Travel outside the country, fuck no!

I guess you've never heard of EPCOT !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back