• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my first Portuguese law firm interview lined up for when I get there. Woohoo GoDeacs.

I'm pretty jealous that you're moving to Portugal. Probs my favorite country in the world. It's one of the only countries that we continually go back to. While there's a long way to go, wife and I are already talking about retiring there. Every once in a while I poke around looking at real estate in various areas. Where are you going to be living?

I'm pretty jealous that you're moving to Portugal. Probs my favorite country in the world. It's one of the only countries that we continually go back to. While there's a long way to go, wife and I are already talking about retiring there. Every once in a while I poke around looking at real estate in various areas. Where are you going to be living?

Lisbon. Haven't got housing sorted out yet, but in the city. Happy to listen to any and all recommendations you have.

BUT, been listening to Scott Walker the last two days, so it might take a bit.

don't know Scott Walker the singer, but given the endorsements from the chat thread, I'm guessing he's a cool guy

Scott Walker the governor was a king donk

what are some other name twins that have such disparate personalities

Yeah, the world is a terrible place when you have to clarify that you don't mean that donk Governor. Fortunately, when you googled yesterday you got a face full of the REAL Scott Walker, and you had to scroll down a lot farther for "Scott Walker (former politician)." May he be relegated to that description forever.

don't know Scott Walker the singer, but given the endorsements from the chat thread, I'm guessing he's a cool guy

Scott Walker the governor was a king donk

what are some other name twins that have such disparate personalities

only one i can think of is i always get confused when i see uberdonk Erick Erickson on twitter or whatever i always think of the psychologist with the same name (though i think different spelling)

It's kind of weird that the contemporary musician John Maus probably owes a lot to Scott Walker (real name: Noel Scott Engel), who was in the Walker Brothers with a dude whose real name was John Maus but went by John Walker. None of the Walker Brothers were either brothers or Walkers.

It's kind of weird that the contemporary musician John Maus probably owes a lot to Scott Walker (real name: Noel Scott Engel), who was in the Walker Brothers with a dude whose real name was John Maus but went by John Walker. None of the Walker Brothers were either brothers or Walkers.

ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png

I saw an article headline but didn't read it, but it was about being name doppelgängers with an infamous person, like that girl from that blood company that swindled investors out of millions

would be a bummer

my name is close to famous musician and people make references to it every now and again

i almost saw john maus last month

just plain forgot about it

what's really gotta suck is when you share a name with someone who does something awful and then your twitter/fb gets blow'd up

luckily i'm pretty damn certain i'm the only one with my name on the planet.

My name is the lead character of a recent network TV show. It looked horrible (as most do) and I never watched it. Have heard a few references to it though.

My name is the lead character of a recent network TV show. It looked horrible (as most do) and I never watched it. Have heard a few references to it though.

Just change your name to Max Power if it gets to be too much

I really hope it's from that God Friended Me show which blows my mind that it exists every time I see an ad for it

what's really gotta suck is when you share a name with someone who does something awful and then your twitter/fb gets blow'd up

luckily i'm pretty damn certain i'm the only one with my name on the planet.

I, too, am the only one of my name, I am almost positive. So I will never taste that fame/infamy. Unless I myself fuck some shit up.

I share a name with an actor who has appeared in some cinema classics like Money Train and Under Siege 2, but mostly does one off roles on procedurals, including apparently 6 different roles on the OG Law & Order

I'm certainly the only person with my full name. Maybe there is someone else out there that shares the name I go by and my last name, although I doubt that as well.

I really hope it's from that God Friended Me show which blows my mind that it exists every time I see an ad for it

lotta God/Heaven shows on the tube rn

hard not to read it as a replacement for boring church

I haven't watched many of them but I figure they do some spiritual-lite messaging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back