• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name twin is a crazy Georgia constitutionalist guy who thinks drivers licenses are unconstitutional and gets arrested without one to prove his point. My students always find out about him when they attempt to google me.

Last edited:

looks like one of the fake shows from 30 Rock

looks like one of the fake shows from 30 Rock

A woman I knew when I lived in Austin, whom I knew through a friend, moved to LA like four years ago and now she's a writer for that show. I think its here first real job in the biz. She's posted a few pics on IG with here and the show's cast and creator. It cracks me up.

Lisbon. Haven't got housing sorted out yet, but in the city. Happy to listen to any and all recommendations you have.

How well do you know Lisboa and the various neighborhoods? If I were looking there and wanted to be close to all of the stuff, I'd probably look in Chiado, Bairro Alto and Príncipe Real. I've spent a lot of time in all three and they each have something different to offer.

Leaving for my bachelor party on Friday morning. Really finding it difficult to focus on any work at the moment.

where ya goin

Spending 4 days in Cartagena. We got a ridiculously cheap AirBnB in the walled city with a pool in the courtyard and roof deck for $600 a night. Saturday we are doing a boat charter for the day to take us out to the Rosario Islands and chill. Made a few nicer dinner reservations and plan to check out the nightlife scene extensively obviously. Otherwise really looking forward to exploring the city.

My name twin is a crazy Georgia constitutionalist guy who thinks drivers licenses are unconstitutional and gets arrested without one to prove his point. My students always find out about him when they attempt to google me.

Also that famous college spatula guy.

At Palm a beach Airport. Observed 8-year old boy and mother wearing matching “I Sweat IPA” t-shirts.

Looks cool.

Thanks! I’m excited to spend a few days soaking in the upper 80s and non-stop sun. Every nice day we’ve had here in the Triangle has been followed by a week of rain and cold.

Thanks! I’m excited to spend a few days soaking in the upper 80s and non-stop sun. Every nice day we’ve had here in the Triangle has been followed by a week of rain and cold.

that's because March might actually be the worst month, weather-wise at least

Not quite name twins (y vs i) but the lead guitarist for Queen has made it super hard to google my name and find the legal indiscretions of my youth and for that I am thankful.

I'm going to Ireland in a couple of weeks. Kind of stoked; also p nervous because it is with my mom and some family friends, and that's a lot of time in close proximity to people. I like my space.

At Palm a beach Airport. Observed 8-year old boy and mother wearing matching “I Sweat IPA” t-shirts.

Great airport to get in and out of. I flew out yesterday after a Member/Guest over the weekend. I sweat out a lot of things this weekend.

I'm going to Ireland in a couple of weeks. Kind of stoked; also p nervous because it is with my mom and some family friends, and that's a lot of time in close proximity to people. I like my space.

Where in Ireland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back