• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm confused. At most of the local "nice" restaurants we like, it might be ~$15 for an app to split, ~$30 per entree, ~$50 on wine/beer/cocktails, +20% tip = $150. How do you possibly spend $300 on a mid-tier restaurant?

Most places where you do this are places where you don't order traditional entrees. Like sushi.

Yeah I'm confused. At most of the local "nice" restaurants we like, it might be ~$15 for an app to split, ~$30 per entree, ~$50 on wine/beer/cocktails, +20% tip = $150. How do you possibly spend $300 on a mid-tier restaurant?

all you have to do is believe that spending money makes you important

giphy.gif

did a lot of walking around Raleigh during my holiday visit

brasky really blew it by not moving one of the downtown fringe neighborhoods

1c474d1562d888cdd654b19caf50504f.jpg

This is becoming way more common, out here anyways. Even restraining yourself with the Mix B and the beef and you get up there with tax (10%) tips and drinks.

1c474d1562d888cdd654b19caf50504f.jpg

This is becoming way more common, out here anyways. Even restraining yourself with the Mix B and the beef and you get up there with tax (10%) tips and drinks.

A restaurant with a $97 entree is considered mid-level? It better be a Michelin star caliber or there's no way I'd go.

A restaurant with a $97 entree is considered mid-level? It better be a Michelin star caliber or there's no way I'd go.

Remember, you’re paying $100 for the privilege of boiling your own meat. Sounds like a bargain to me.

Went by the WF Charlotte Center to pick up some tickets. Super Dorkfest.

Is uptown crazy right now or are all the Wake fans hiked up at Uptown Cabaret ?

Townie, should I pick you up at the airport or are you just going to Uber ?

It is 22 degrees outside. This is why they used to only have bowl games in Florida and Texas and California.

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming, confusing
This lack of self control I fear is never ending
Controlling
I can't seem
To find myself again
My walls are closing in

Do not come to the party at founders Hall it is all though.

We ate dinner at the Cantina 1511, which was p good food but there were like 15 people in the whole, big restaurant so kind of a weird empty vibe. To Wife, I blamed Biff. Walked to the Epicentre after that and it was totally abandoned. Holy shit it is cold. Came back to the hotel and now am straight chillin in the cut with no Kids.

Reefer! Ding dongs! Deacs! I’m saving the world but the Deacs berrter not loose this fucking game. Texas AM Aggies are the weirdest fucks around . Yell practice? Gtfo. Go Deacs!!!!!!!!

Got some p sweet in law drama over the holidays back in America where it was cold as fuck. Had fire and vinyl which was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back