• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait are Deacs basketball good now? I thought we still suck?

Anywho, just saw last Star Wars fella. The good: theater was 18+, none of the ole meeje strollers and talking and phones everywhere. Food drinks. That was awesome! Minus: nerd movie. Was p lame story but badass sound effects and what not. Do people root for luke skyfella? He a turd.

Jesus Christ, Rubes

And Americans do love buying lottery tickets. They spent more than $80 billion on them in 2016. That's more than they spent on movies, video games, music, sports tickets and books -- combined.

Bourbon street is crawling with Alabama and Clemson rubes right now. Good thing I'm drinking

Also, I had forgotten about the classy rube phenomenon. Mighty interesting.

*also, when I typed "interesting" my phone autocorrected to "inbreeding" which might be appropriate.

Today I learned a bad-ass Bible verse- Deuteronomy 7:10. "And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face." 2018 is going to be my year of repaying fools to their faces.

Here's a similar verse that I enjoy:

Give blow for blow, scorn for scorn, doom for doom - with compound interest liberally added thereunto! Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, aye four-fold, a hundred-fold! Make yourself a Terror to your adversary, and when he goeth his way, he will possess much additional wisdom to ruminate over. Thus shall you make yourself respected in all the walks of life, and your spirit - your immortal spirit - shall live, not in an intangible paradise, but in the brains and sinews of those whose respect you have gained.

Currently trying to plan a surprise party for husband's 40th birthday in February.

Likely location - dive bar basement we used to frequent after kickball. No minimum, $75 for the bartender, plug in our own phone/tablet to DJ, with shooter specials and the kickball price for pitchers.

This could be epic or hilarious or both.

Just sent an email out to 100 or so friends to see who is around and interested before confirming anything.

Currently trying to plan a surprise party for husband's 40th birthday in February.

Likely location - dive bar basement we used to frequent after kickball. No minimum, $75 for the bartender, plug in our own phone/tablet to DJ, with shooter specials and the kickball price for pitchers.

This could be epic or hilarious or both.

Just sent an email out to 100 or so friends to see who is around and interested before confirming anything.

All the best birthdays are in February.

All the best birthdays are in February.

#truth

Ours are one week (and 3 years) apart. This party would actually be closer to my birthday, but it's his 40th, so he wins priority (since we generally don't celebrate our birthdays much)

Leebs - are you the most popular person in Oregon since you know how to pump gas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back