• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, he said that 19 points and 1.8 steals should be no problem, but he also started his first post on the subject, in which he came up with the projections himself, with the word "if", so none of that matters

Me entering this thread to get away from the stupid bball talk

sguF5ZGTF65xkMXs6Zao_Trampoline%20Pool%20Jump%20No.gif

Also, me when I see all the stupid bball talk.

e9sWWLEAQJeZvo20Xt6J_Trampoline%20Wind%20Bye%20Bye.gif

I'm a total twitter stalker and don't post a lot, but just posted about Field Music and got a retweet from their record company and a like from an English dj who used to be in The Fall who plays their shit all the time. I feel kind of famous.

And I just killed the lead singer of The Fall with that mention. RIP Mark E. Smith.

I'm paying a $5 fee every month to my landlord for "processing and billing"

That's some straight up BULLSHIT

I don't know guns so I was thinking it was a rifle that had some range. I'm assuming the rest aren't immediately on top of me - it says the rest is coming to kill me. A good shot would be able to take out some of the larger animals before they got anywhere close. Yes if we all start on like a football field sized arena that changes it.

Sup nerds! Your boy is in San Diego the Mission City America’s Finest City (its p great but that is a bit much) gonna catch some radical! That means go surfing, gnosh some rad waves and some dank grub

I don't know guns so I was thinking it was a rifle that had some range. I'm assuming the rest aren't immediately on top of me - it says the rest is coming to kill me. A good shot would be able to take out some of the larger animals before they got anywhere close. Yes if we all start on like a football field sized arena that changes it.

Terrain is obviously a factor. Especially with the crocs. I’m not sure any animal but the gorilla has answers for the crocodile’s thick skin and skull, but I also can’t wrap my head around 10K rats.

The prompt says they're going to defend me, so I'm taking the guy with the gun and the TEN THOUSAND rats. Nothing is eating/killing that many rats, especially while taking fire from a hunter.

We also don't know what sidearms the hunter is packing/ what traps he is capable of setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back