• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread LXIX - Nespresso Monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I think he’s a genuine 8xdeac. Been posting rock bottom terrible takes for a decade.

We're going to a Halloween party afterwards and the kids wanna dress up, so I'll probably just rock my Ken costume.

My wife ordered her Barbie costume from some scammer on Etsy who I am 100% sure just orders it herself from China and has it shipped direct to the end customer. She ordered it weeks ago and it MIGHT show up on Thursday.

I bought the Ken version of the exact same costume (same pictures in the ad) on Amazon yesterday and it will be here today.

This is all against my will, mind you. But I'll be wearing it Friday at a party, Saturday at a Halloween softball tourney, and Tuesday on actual Halloween. Trying to figure out a reason to wear it Sunday and Monday just to get my money's worth. Will be hilarious if I'm just Ken all weekend and my wife's costume never even shows up when this was all her idea.

Well, her idea after I mentioned mako was doing it.

i still don't know anything about depp & heard except that it has something to do with domestic violence

i still don't know anything about depp & heard except that it has something to do with domestic violence
To be clear I am absolutely not going to do that, it was a joke. 22’s Mel Tucker shit is likely an extension of the whole men’s rights ideological universe

My wife ordered her Barbie costume from some scammer on Etsy who I am 100% sure just orders it herself from China and has it shipped direct to the end customer. She ordered it weeks ago and it MIGHT show up on Thursday.

I bought the Ken version of the exact same costume (same pictures in the ad) on Amazon yesterday and it will be here today.

This is all against my will, mind you. But I'll be wearing it Friday at a party, Saturday at a Halloween softball tourney, and Tuesday on actual Halloween. Trying to figure out a reason to wear it Sunday and Monday just to get my money's worth. Will be hilarious if I'm just Ken all weekend and my wife's costume never even shows up when this was all her idea.

The e-friendship of our wives that was born out of our predendifriendship is a special and weird thing.

or, and hear me out on this, you could not dress up since you're a grown-ass adult celebrating a "holiday" for kids

Every time that 22 posts on the SB and Windy responds with a Supertramp album cover I get "Goodbye, Toby" stuck on repeat in my head for like an hour, and it's really weird how brains work.
it's a labor of love. Supertramp has a surprisingly large number of Album covers. I may have to go deep cuts with White Lion founder Mike Tramp at some point

or, and hear me out on this, you could not dress up since you're a grown-ass adult celebrating a "holiday" for kids
I haven't dressed up even once since my first kid was born. This year, our neighbors are having an adults only party that requests you wear a costume. My wife is all in. I do what my wife says.

And now that my kids know we're dressing up, they want us to dress up with them on Halloween. I like to make my kids smile. No brainer.

Ticketmaster makes the ticket buying process so stressful. There's the countdown, which turns into the waiting room 10 minutes before on sale, then you get put in the waiting room at the on sale time. Then you put them in your cart quickly to rush to checkout before someone else grabs them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back