• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: My lonliness is killing me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's midnight in Rome and I have been o reserved for about the 13th straight night. Bring it

Earlier people were looking for some work drama, I had a project turned down a year ago for being too difficult so they couldn't fund it and just found out some other guy started a company doing the exact same fucking thing and just got a Series A 15 million round of funding. Fuck them!

On tapatalk the last picture in this thread is the picture I took of the tapatalk. I then clicked on that picture 4 times trying to go
To the tunnels but it kept taking me to the chat thread. I was confused.

Spending my last night in Texas as resident. Bout to watch some homers at the Texarkana BW3!

Also guess who got his NC teachers license today? This guy.

My wife was supposed to go to Madison this week on a last
minute work trip. Booked a $700 ticket and was supposed to get reimbursed. Because of the timing she had to buy the ticket before the official approval came down. The trip was cancelled today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back