• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Nautilus: the Great British Bake Off is amazing, you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go see a doctor. Where in your knee is it hurting?

it's almost like right below my kneecap - the part that is kind of soft if you push down on it.

I'd maybe see an ortho/doctor about it, but also make sure you're stretching really well (which is the biggest thing for me to help my knee track right, i have turrible knees) and don't do too much too soon.

I know I know I suck at the stretching thing. I'm like - ok let's just do this and I regret it every time!

You have a torn meniscus. It will never get better. Find another cardio exercise.

The Official Winston-Salem Gyro Ranking

Greek Festival > Grecian Corner > Athena > Greek Guy's Grill > The Olive Tree > Mooneys >>>> Alex's Cafe

Someone at work just cooked eggs in the break room microwave. I feel like that shouldn't be allowed.

At a bit over 30 inches of snow so far. It's our 3rd largest snowfall in history. I tried to drive into work about an hour ago and had to turn back around and come home. The good news was I knew I could sleep in this morning after Wake debacled themselves last night. The bad news is that this snow day arrived a couple of days early for an epic NCAA tourney bender. Still, I am taking Friday afternoon off to go to a buddy's house for games, beer, and cards.

hey rtq you ever check out exocomics.com? that might be up yr alley

352.jpg

Townie, when that global worldwide company makes you that offer tell them you want to live in Charlotte and telecommute.

I went to the gym this morning and now I just wanna get drunk.

People from Syria should be welcomed in North Carolina. People from Ohio should stay there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back