• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Nautilus: the Great British Bake Off is amazing, you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are having a charity corn hole tournament and it's like the Wild West out here. One partner blaring "Aimee" in his office.

We got our bonuses yesterday and they were 125% of full bonus amount. Was a solid day....company provided drankz starting at noon. A lot of organized dancing....I just don't get the Wobble.

Pretty excited for my bonus this year -- first one I've ever had (nonprofits and newspapers FTL). We get it April 7.

taxes on bonuses sucky suck.

don't tell the Pubs in the Tunnels I complained about taxes

I am just learning this. They're giving us the opportunity to divert up to 85% to our 401K but I want dat cash. Probably would be be the right thing to do if you're much older.

I am just learning this. They're giving us the opportunity to divert up to 85% to our 401K but I want dat cash. Probably would be be the right thing to do if you're much older.

You can divert 50% to your 401k whenever you want

why all y'all getting bonuses so late?

IDK. it's based on a combo of personal targets and company performance. You have to set your personal targets by end of April, which seems weird since you're a good portion through the year already. I had to start at my job by July 1 in order to be eligible for this first one, which meant we had to do a quick move from DC to NC last June.

IDK. it's based on a combo of personal targets and company performance. You have to set your personal targets by end of April, which seems weird since you're a good portion through the year already. I had to start at my job by July 1 in order to be eligible for this first one, which meant we had to do a quick move from DC to NC last June.

Don't get why what you put in would have anything to do with company performance. I can see why the match would be indexed to that.

Oh, they're just being lazy. (Or the plan docs were being lazy when they drafted it) They only give an option to change the %'s like once a year or something stupid. We can change every month.

Don't get why what you put in would have anything to do with company performance. I can see why the match would be indexed to that.

no your bonus amount a combo of you hitting your targets and the company hitting targets. the 401k match has nothing to do with it. just you can divert up to 85% of the bonus to your 401k.

Oh, they're just being lazy. (Or the plan docs were being lazy when they drafted it) They only give an option to change the %'s like once a year or something stupid. We can change every month.

I think you can change your amount every quarter.

I think you can change your amount every quarter.

Every month or sooner is nicer, since you can do up to 50% of your salary in there, you can be like gimme the cash, gimme the cash, gimme the cash all year and if by the end you got enough, you just dump it in.

no your bonus amount a combo of you hitting your targets and the company hitting targets. the 401k match has nothing to do with it. just you can divert up to 85% of the bonus to your 401k.

This is how mine is too. Good thing is banner year + WnB studliness = 'mo fuckin' money

Say what you will bowh dah Trump fella, even if you wanna cash him outside how bowh dah, you gotta admit he been makin errybody dat cray stock market money like woah! Probs due for a little correction here in dah nex lil bit and errybody buying in high righh now but dat invested money be growin like woah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back