• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
More to ph's point, I haven't heard of anybody whose political career the show has actually ruined yet (though I know we're only through two eps). The guy I assume you're referring to just lost his primary anyway, and folks like Cheney, Palin, and Roy Jones aren't going to be running for office again any time soon. The Arpaio segment should be interesting, though.

not referring to any one person. More in general. Some of those people said some crazy stuff. For instance when they were doing the guns for toddler program the people that were participating in their commercial we're reading insane things.

24 hours and 10 minutes without a post. Bad Chat Thread.

I'm growing weary of RJ's constant attacks on myself and other board members. Will the mods do anything ? Of course not.

i agree, bad chat thread. when will the mods merge all the non-charlotte talk into the chat thread?

I didn't find a doughnut-centric thread, so I'll drop this here: I had Britt's Donuts in Carolina Beach this morning for the first time. My "best donuts" list has a new #1 (it's Britt's).

If you guys are ever in Baltimore, there is a great place Diablo Donuts. Check it out.

I"m coming to Winston for the Notre Dame game this fall. I haven't been back in a few years. Are there any new places I should be sure to check out? A restaurant rec for a large group would also be appreciated. Thanks.

So there are only 100,000,000 possible Social Security Numbers. Shouldn't some programmer on The Dark Web be able to just write a database program that lists them all and then people fill in the blanks as information (name, DOB, address, mother's maiden name, etc.) becomes available, and updated as necessary ? What I'm saying is everyone's SSN should be on The Dark Web as a practical nefarious matter.

BTW, I am claiming intellectual property rights to this idea.

diy-minions-gru-halloween-costume-idea.jpg

You're missing a zero (or failed stats). There are a little less than a billion SSN possibilities.

You're missing a zero (or failed stats). There are a little less than a billion SSN possibilities.

Okay, multiply by ten. No problem.

Thing is, the first three numbers are locationally based on zip code and there are only 42,000 zip codes in the US.

Thanks to everyone for helping me flesh out my idea.

So there are only 100,000,000 possible Social Security Numbers. Shouldn't some programmer on The Dark Web be able to just write a database program that lists them all and then people fill in the blanks as information (name, DOB, address, mother's maiden name, etc.) becomes available, and updated as necessary ? What I'm saying is everyone's SSN should be on The Dark Web as a practical nefarious matter.

BTW, I am claiming intellectual property rights to this idea.

Or you can just pay some $$$ to get the Equifax data-set that was stolen and already have them all filled in for most Americans worth stealing from.

What's the incentive for people to fill in information tied to those SS #'s? Knowing all that + SS # has monetary value that people aren't going to just give away. Would you offer payment for each data addition? How would you verify it was a good match?

Also, for lots of older people from certain states, their SS# was also their Driver's License number. Should be easy to locate.

Also, for lots of older people from certain states, their SS# was also their Driver's License number. Should be easy to locate.

I'm sure those folks have already been picked over.

Subscriptions doesn't work because the best chance for extracting value from an identity set is the first go-round. Not gonna pay $$$ to look at a picked-over data set. Hell, I bet most people are only going to submit that info to you (if they do at all) after trying to extract any value themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back