• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
what numbers do you know by heart? I know my SSN (obvi), checking account number, cell phone number

Don't know my driver's license number, any credit card numbers, grocery store award account numbers, frequent flyer numbers

I know more phone numbers than I probably need to, and my debit card info

what numbers do you know by heart? I know my SSN (obvi), checking account number, cell phone number

Don't know my driver's license number, any credit card numbers, grocery store award account numbers, frequent flyer numbers

SSN, cell #, parents cell #s, wife's cell #, chase credit card (though now that I've started splitting my purchases between two cards this one is getting harder since I often muddle the two/have to double check sometimes).

I wish I had my checking account memorized. Always a PITA when I've gotta dig my checkbook out of some forgotten drawer just to figure all that info out everytime I need it.

SSN, debit card #, wife's cell, mom's cell (dad got a new one -- that I don't know, they used to be 1 digit apart), one sister's cell (other one got a new # I don't know), my best childhood friend's home #.

my bank's app has the account info and routing # so I don't have to look it up.

SSN, cell #, parents cell #s, wife's cell #, chase credit card (though now that I've started splitting my purchases between two cards this one is getting harder since I often muddle the two/have to double check sometimes).

I wish I had my checking account memorized. Always a PITA when I've gotta dig my checkbook out of some forgotten drawer just to figure all that info out everytime I need it.

having the checking account number isn't really that helpful because I don't have the routing number memorized

SSN, cell, work cell, wife cell, mom cell, (disconnected) childhood home phone, drivers license (doubles are library sign on), frequent flyer number, passport number

I definitely have two of my childhood best friends' home numbers still memorized. I do not, however, have my fiance's cell number memorized. Smart.

o.jpg

It’d be real helpful if I could memorize a credit card number or two. Sitting down to pay something online only to realize my wallet is all the way over there.

SSN, DL number, my two main credit card numbers/exp dates/security codes, passport number, my bank account, and my routing number that goes with that account.
Beyond that, phone numbers off the top of my head: mine (cell, desk, and work cell), PM's phone number, best friend's number, my parents' phone numbers (home and cell), my brothers' cell phone numbers, grandma's phone number, a handful of people's work phone numbers (they're easy because I just need to remember the last four digits), the phone number to my childhood home, all my middle school friends' home phone numbers that probably don't exist anymore... a bunch of other phone numbers because I just remember them easily, I guess. I remember birthdays, too.

I also work with a lot of 8-12 digit strings at work, and I know a lot of those off the top of my head. I was easily able to memorize produce code numbers back when I worked at the grocery store in high school, too; those come in handy when I do self check-out at the store now.

Some people remember song lyrics or sports stats. Apparently this is my niche, which unfortunately will never help me on Jeopardy.

^im similar to leebs. Know mine and wife’s SSN, two credit card numbers, DL, checking account and routing numbers and when I was still in banking I could probably rattle off 10-15 clients account numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back