• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about if you could choose three from that list to join you at dinner?

Salman Rushdie, Hasan Minhaj, and Roy Choi, I think

That's great question. Probably Minhaj, Hill, and Lathan.

Gladwell barely misses the cut.

Common would be fine, but I don't find him personally that interesting. Probably has stories about other people.

I've had a thing for Rose McGowan for years but conservation would be horrible.

Thinking about hitting up Panic! at the Disco, A R I Z O N A, and Hayley Kiyoko at MSG Tuesday night. It’s right around the corner from the hotel and I’ve always wanted to see MSG.

are you a cocktail guy? Please Don't Tell and Amor Y Amago are a couple good East Village spots. MilkBar for fat kid food. Azuri Cafe is good cheap eats middle eastern if you get stuck in Hell's Kitchen.

the patriot has its own smoking hot monica!

o.jpg

biff

wow, speaking of people who don't drink

b-mo, maybe you could get Common's thoughts on cocktail bars

GD it I’m sitting here looking out my window watching this dude dig a trench for my neighbors internet line and of course he cut right through mine. 3rd straight year we’ve had a line cut when someone else was getting new service.

Yeah, I miss Common from 15-20 years ago.

But I largely feel that way about most hip-hop.

Anyone ever get something cool on Wish? I’m intrigued but there seems to be a lot of shit on here too.

I just sent Salma Hayek, Scarlett johannson and the girl from the Rob show a mapquest to come maul me like a pride of starving lions.

do any of you parents have kids -- or friends with kids -- that compete in competitive video games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back