• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found a first edition copy of Pat Conroy's The Water is Wide (1972) for 5 bucks at a used book store. He's my favorite author, and this is a great addition to my Conroy collection.

Just found a first edition copy of Pat Conroy's The Water is Wide (1972) for 5 bucks at a used book store. He's my favorite author, and this is a great addition to my Conroy collection.

keep your pretentious BOOK talk off the chat threads!

Can anyone tell us about the glue used in the making of this book ?

This board’s going to explode when football season starts.

Alright guys, during a cursory search for some movie i was about to post about, i read some old chat threads from 2012 and thereabouts. It's not just that every topic had been threadized individually (i made up that word) but we've lost our soul. Those days were so innocent and thoughtful and full of life. Maybe it was the loss of townie. Or brasky. Or dashionista or rollthequad or wakegal.

My challenge to those surviving chat threaders: to make the rest of the summer worth bearing, go find some amazing debate from a 2011 or 2014 chat thread (or amazing deceased thread) and recall it from the dead. Seriously pick a thread and just read a couple hundred posts. It will revive your spirit in unthinkable ways.

Lol weird. I typed it on tapatalk so idk wtf happened. I had no idea what you were talking about until i opened in a browser. Computers, am i right

i'm not sure your challenge has been taken seriously

Alright guys, during a cursory search for some movie i was about to post about, i read some old chat threads from 2012 and thereabouts. It's not just that every topic had been threadized individually (i made up that word) but we've lost our soul. Those days were so innocent and thoughtful and full of life. Maybe it was the loss of townie. Or brasky. Or dashionista or rollthequad or wakegal.

My challenge to those surviving chat threaders: to make the rest of the summer worth bearing, go find some amazing debate from a 2011 or 2014 chat thread (or amazing deceased thread) and recall it from the dead. Seriously pick a thread and just read a couple hundred posts. It will revive your spirit in unthinkable ways.

Was outside with my dog last night and found that Wakegal has moved in next door to me...

I blame myself.

I don't think I had ever even looked at a chat thread until about a year ago when I got bored/annoyed from reading the sports board and decided it would be better to just talk about my lunch habits.

Sorry, everyone. My B.

it's just crazy to me that people watch other people play video games

You and I agree on something. One of the four horsemen now ride.

Also, this is going to be one of those things that identifies us as not being of Gen Z. Gen Z eats this shit up and it's disgusting.

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg

Was outside with my dog last night and found that Wakegal has moved in next door to me...

congrats on living next to a house she finds acceptable. if I remember correctly she posted for years about how all the houses they saw sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back