• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Outback: Beta Cuck Wins Next Chat Thread !!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe but I got dat SW Chase rewards card, with a 50K bonus, so I'm swimming in miles currently. I already have four flights booked for this spring/summer and a balance of 30K+ miles

should of got the SJW model

Just looked it up and WF flights are 100:1 just like everything else. Gonna cash out and get that sweet cashola before I forget about them or they expire.

Sorry if I missed it. Has Biff Tannen been retired? Paul Hogan it is now?

he died

like dke, heavypetter, and so many before him

RIP

It's crazy to think that 100,000 miles is a single business first class international ticket. Like 10,000 dollars, not worth it unless not paying.

It's crazy to think that 100,000 miles is a single business first class international ticket. Like 10,000 dollars, not worth it unless not paying.

they get crazier than that if you're talking something like Etihad or Singapore Airlines

Yeah - but if you're earning 75,000 miles on a single international trip (which you can easily do if you're flying first class), you rack up the miles really quickly.

F2.large.jpg

I've never cracked a phone screen, but I don't think I could deal with it for very long. Maybe a tiny crack in the corner but I don't think I could tolerate a shattered screen. I don't like cases either.

Even though I've dropped the iPhone I've had the last 4 years or so enough times to render the power button useless (usually when it was in my pants and I tossed them off to get down with the lady I was seeing -- congrats on the sex), I have never cracked the screen. I didn't even have a case for the longest time. Now I have some super thin transparent case thing that is also falling apart. I should probably upgrade.

I matched with some guy on Tinder and I told him I was bored at the airport volunteering for the Final Four and he said "what's the final four" and that he didn't follow sports and was an interior designer. So I told him he needed to download grindr not Tinder and unmatched him.

I matched with some guy on Tinder and I told him I was bored at the airport volunteering for the Final Four and he said "what's the final four" and that he didn't follow sports and was an interior designer. So I told him he needed to download grindr not Tinder and unmatched him.

What are you doing at el aeropuerto?

My mom's visiting this weekend and I have no idea what to do with her. As of right now my plan is for her to join me on running several errands and eat meals and that's about it.

wow. I am learning more and more how many single guys do not follow sports (most of them), but not even knowing what the Final Four is... Especially when he's presumably in the same area where it is happening. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back