• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interstellar is one of my favorite movies and one of the best theater experiences I've ever had, and I just found out some Regal cinemas are showing it as well as other Nolan movies like Inception and The Dark Knight. We're seeing Interstellar in a few weeks and I'm beyond excited.

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

yoto players are awesome, basically a kid-focused music/story/etc player, they have little cards you put in

an attempt (a good one) to take stuff young kids like doing off the cell phones and into a more tactile experience again

yoto players are awesome, basically a kid-focused music/story/etc player, they have little cards you put in

an attempt (a good one) to take stuff young kids like doing off the cell phones and into a more tactile experience again
some of the best Yoto cards I have found are the classic children’s novels that are read by an entire cast.

Got about 14 inches of snow since Wednesday night and it’s looking like VT will be one of the few sunny spots along the eclipse’s path of totality. I’m sure no one will try to show up here to get a few runs in on the slopes before checking out the celestial doings that will be transpiring. We’re having to make our grocery shopping trips today before the madness.

Today is April 5th, and I am about to give up on yardcare. Weeds are already coming through my new mulch, my grass seeds are not covering up my bare patches in back, but clover has been growing at a rapid rate. I have fescue in front, so its near impossible to get the roots of the weeds out. The wild onions are back or never left. It's a losing battle on all fronts.

Today is April 5th, and I am about to give up on yardcare. Weeds are already coming through my new mulch, my grass seeds are not covering up my bare patches in back, but clover has been growing at a rapid rate. I have fescue in front, so its near impossible to get the roots of the weeds out. The wild onions are back or never left. It's a losing battle on all fronts.
Just keep it low and the weeds and grass look the same. Lawns are the most inefficient bullshit on the planet.

Got meetings today. Not happy about it because I need to do like 3 hours of yardwork, clean the house since I've had my daughter all week, and supposed to meet someone for drinks early afternoon.

Pretty sure I'm going to prioritize yardwork > house cleaning> Drinks > meetings. And see how the chips fall.

We’re a Tonie Box family.
We went with yoto just because 1) seemed to have more content for all ages so hoping it will last longer and 2) yoto resumes playing where you left off vs Tonie starting over.

That being said, would not be surprised if we get talked into getting a Tonie box at some point too 😂

We went with yoto just because 1) seemed to have more content for all ages so hoping it will last longer and 2) yoto resumes playing where you left off vs Tonie starting over.

That being said, would not be surprised if we get talked into getting a Tonie box at some point too 😂
My mom got it for him a couple of a Christmases ago so it’s an easy stocking stuffer/Easter basket thing to get new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back