• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
now I think you're just bragging about how many different Shakespeare plays you can remember #contrived

hey, if i mis-characterized your original intent.

i don't know why you should see the movie. i want to go see it because i like MCU movies.

probably a yuge number plama is the least contrived person and shakespeare is doing more and more for the dramatic community

giphy.gif

my favorite Shakespeare play is the one where all the characters in the Shakespeare Folio Universe (SFU) come together to question the meaning of life through the legal trial of a prince accused of assassinating the king after he reads a prophecy about two star-crossed lovers who are shipwrecked after a bear gets loose on their trip across the channel to reclaim the throne.

too bad he never got to resolve the cliffhanger though.

This is good rhetoric.

OK back to important topics. It is completely unacceptable to be:

1) Talking on the phone
2) Singing or humming along to music
3) Trying to start a conversation

While in a work bathroom. What is wrong with people? Also, it's clear bathroom etiquette that person in stall #1 wraps up their business ASAP once person in stall #2 sits down to commence poo down, and does not try to wait out person in stall #2. I've had all 4 of those things violated in the last ~10 days at work.

why is everyone so grumpy on the chat thread

my favorite Shakespeare play is the one where all the characters in the Shakespeare Folio Universe (SFU) come together to question the meaning of life through the legal trial of a prince accused of assassinating the king after he reads a prophecy about two star-crossed lovers who are shipwrecked after a bear gets loose on their trip across the channel to reclaim the throne.

too bad he never got to resolve the cliffhanger though.

This is a great post. Nice work using humor to bail out of a bad argument.

This is a great post. Nice work using humor to bail out of a bad argument.

This may be a hot take on my part, but I don't think the chat thread is necessarily meant for good arguments. It kinda defeats the purpose.

This is another issue with the chat thread. We specifically have a thread for unpopular opinions.

Ph the rhetorical scholar lecturing me on bad arguments is some haughty shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back