• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some of you fancy yourself music lovers, so I want to share.

This month marks the 20th anniversary of one of my favorite albums, Version 2.0 by Garbage.

This video makes no sense, but probably my favorite song off the album. They even explain the plot in the opening.

And Push It, which has one of my favorite hooks from any song.

You’re not arguing are you?

In any event, good work piling up some posts in here today. Halfwayish home.

i agree that the balkinization of chat thread topics into their own perma-threads is a killer

It took me 3 tries just to open this damn thread. cookout y u do dis?

I know some of you fancy yourself music lovers, so I want to share.

This month marks the 20th anniversary of one of my favorite albums, Version 2.0 by Garbage.

This video makes no sense, but probably my favorite song off the album. They even explain the plot in the opening.

And Push It, which has one of my favorite hooks from any song.

Garbage was super tight butthole. Chick was hot, not Fiona Apple criminal hot, but yeah it got me going.

Made a solid re-connection with an old family friend Winston-Salem heavy hitter this weekend, who is now actively trying to get me a gig at the Music Library at School of the Arts. Not quite sure how I feel about this, but this guy is connected, so...whatever. I know only a bunch of heavy hitters in Winston, so I can only work with what I got.

Quite the contrast to my high school friend I visited with the other day, who is going up to NYC to hang with two former schoolmates of ours who were a year ahead. One is the head of NBC News and one is some big timer with CAA who is always posting pictures with NBA guys and was in Milos Raonic's friend's box at the Wimbledon Final a couple of years ago. I need to hang with those dudes.

Taking a cheaaaap Allegiant flight from Raleigh to Cincy/Western Kentucky tonight, then driving in to Louisville in a rental car with two other bros. Doing that saved us like $500 each of travel.

Which is great, but I have zero faith in getting there on time. Particularly since Google Flights has it marked as "delayed over 50% of the time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back