• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dinosaur-mating-1.jpg

Pears might be the fruit/food with the least ripe window for tastiness. A hard, unripe pear is awful (what I just had). A mushy, overripe pear is probably even worse. Perfectly ripe pears are delicious.

Pears might be the fruit/food with the least ripe window for tastiness. A hard, unripe pear is awful (what I just had). A mushy, overripe pear is probably even worse. Perfectly ripe pears are delicious.

where's townie

My buddy is a screenwriter/author and is writing a comedy based on an American Dart league. They've done golf, bowling, dodgeball, etc. Time for some Tungsten Titans

Man, this take is strong.

Really disappointed in peaches and nectarines this season. Had some awful GA peaches. Bought some CA nectarines that were hard as a rock on Monday and went bad yesterday.

Good God !!! Where is Townie when we need him ?

I had some great SC peaches last night at dinner and some amazing heirloom tomatoes.

One thing I've learned from Ph is that when you say some dumb shit you can really dig in your heels on a periphery point and not look like you've lost an argument, or at least distract people from that conclusion. I have added this to my personal arguing repertoire, both online and IRL.

That was a compliment btw.

tomatoes are probably the produce where I notice the biggest difference between locally grown stuff and what you get from the store; store-bought tomatoes around here are tasteless

had some strawberries at the community garden last week and gotdam they were great -- the difference between local and store is almost as great as tomatoes

RJKarl, on the other hand, will say some really amazing dumb shit and argue that exact dumb point till he gets proven wrong by actual events or he starts an even dumber argument someplace else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back