• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s worse, an overly aggressive uber driver who makes you feel unsafe or the super passive one who spends an hour in the slowest lane?

I was wondering if one is trying to get a job at a pot dispensary that they have to do a drug test to prove they get high.

How long did you think about that before you came here and posted it ?

Someone who works 4 10 hour days (which start 2 hours before business opens) and was gone 1 day for vacation, 1 flex day, and another half day of vacation this week told me that a required 90 minute meeting is hurting his relationships with customers. Oh okay, that's the problem....

Time to get weird at dead and co show lesssgooooo

Finally saw Hamilton this past weekend and thought it was great. Sad I waited this long to finally check it out.

Totally just almost had to use a defibrillator on some dude. Dang. I think it's under control now. I heard some voices, went to investigate, and some Campus IT guy was slumped over downstairs. Ran back up to get the defib but he has some heart monitor on already in one of the places and the 911 lady wasn't being clear, and it was all being relayed through some other dude with the phone and a bunch of other people were down there saying different shit. Fortunately the cops and fire and EMT shit showed up pretty quick. Good times. I think I may go home for the day.

Yeah they are. It was so goddamn hot when I was there a few weeks ago.

Totally just almost had to use a defibrillator on some dude. Dang. I think it's under control now. I heard some voices, went to investigate, and some Campus IT guy was slumped over downstairs. Ran back up to get the defib but he has some heart monitor on already in one of the places and the 911 lady wasn't being clear, and it was all being relayed through some other dude with the phone and a bunch of other people were down there saying different shit. Fortunately the cops and fire and EMT shit showed up pretty quick. Good times. I think I may go home for the day.

Defibriluate my nutsack, bb.

A 5 bedroom house in South Charlotte (Ballantyne) completely blew up earlier this afternoon. Assuming it was a gas leak. Only rubble left and damage at neighboring houses. Sure hope no one was home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back