• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info and background palma. We will see how Monday’s conversation goes but I’m more intrigued than I originally anticipated. If I end up seriously considering it I’ll definitely want to make a trip out to check it out further.

I’ve only been to CA once and it was for buckets’ wedding.

We stayed downtown and were in and out in less than 48 hours.

I don’t think I could move that far from my family but could maybe do CO. My parents are about to move 90 minutes away which should be great.

Thanks for the info and background palma. We will see how Monday’s conversation goes but I’m more intrigued than I originally anticipated. If I end up seriously considering it I’ll definitely want to make a trip out to check it out further.

What type of work do you do?

I might have to sell my Porsche but otherwise I think I’d be okay on housing costs out in CA.

I might have to sell my Porsche but otherwise I think I’d be okay on housing costs out in CA.

Oh, and the worst thing about LA absolutely are 6 hour rounds of golf playing behind fivesomes

God, re-watching the West Wing now. How depressing given today's climate

So a chick I know recently started dating a guy who got divorced because his ex-wife banged his dad and his brother. I can’t even imagine the mind fuck. But this chick has her own shit to deal with, so maybe it’ll work. Her last relationship (with a public figure) ended with her getting choked out during sex and then getting an abortion.

yeah, that's a lot of crap that doesn't even involve the dungeon.

Is the public figure someone we know?

So a chick I know recently started dating a guy who got divorced because his ex-wife banged his dad and his brother. I can’t even imagine the mind fuck. But this chick has her own shit to deal with, so maybe it’ll work. Her last relationship (with a public figure) ended with her getting choked out during sex and then getting an abortion.

jesus, dude has a shitty family

Curious how the call went

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back