• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of honey, though, my SIL introduced me to spicy honey and that stuff is great

boiled peanuts are absolutely foul. The best peanut is the one inside an m&m.

Even though it is in the name.

Similarly, if cashews were legal tender, I'd probably be a lot cooler with them.

51QCbUBqRqL._SY355_.jpg

These may be the tastiest nuts ever. Intensely salty, spicy, and sweet all at the same time. I'm hungry now.

I feel like we're getting really loosey-goosey about what constitutes a nut for the power rankings. Peanuts shouldn't get to include all varieties of peanut - honey roasted, etc. Where do we stop? Crunchy peanut butter?

my god how come nobody ever told me about chris christie throwing out the first pitch at a charity game?

tpuo67lht8d21.jpg

We just got a reminder that our daycare is a nut free school.

True story, Brazil nuts are extremely radioactive as compared to other foods! And their shells are a controlled import substance in the EU because they are carcinogenic.

Other than those details ... Brazil nuts also taste terrible.

Edamame (and other ways to eat Soy Beans) is pretty fucking radical.

It's hard to talk about beans and not get involved in a discussion about nuts. Obviously, the best nut is always the one I dump in your mom, but Brazil nuts are a close second.

lol wut dude brazil nuts bottom tier nut

nut power rankings (in their raw or roasted/salted form only, not for cooking)
cashew
pistachio
peanut
almond

that's it those are the only good nuts for just munching

walnut woof macadamia get outta here hazelnut smell good taste bad brazil nut more like brazil not

Townie's list is pretty much correct. I'll throw in pecans as well. And seriously, fuck brazil nuts. Probably the worse of all of the nuts. Not good for anything.

True story, Brazil nuts are extremely radioactive as compared to other foods! And their shells are a controlled import substance in the EU because they are carcinogenic.

Other than those details ... Brazil nuts also taste terrible.

how many people have to tell Knight he's wrong. Brazil nuts are objectively terrible. i'd rather eat knight's nuts and i'm only partly kidding.

I'll go ahead and defend macadamia nut against inclusion on townie's list

it's a good nut

Cold boiled peanuts while on a boat fishing are very tasty.

I'll go ahead and defend macadamia nut against inclusion on townie's list

it's a good nut

Agreed -- behind pistachio, best plain nut (salted) imo.

Pistachio
Macadamia
Cashew
Peanut (if including)
Almond
Pecan
Walnut
Almost every other food
Brazil nut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back